T4edu focuses on sustainable professional development for the educational cadre with its different levels. Hence, it proposes a range of trends is to upgrade the quality of the educational process at schools and educational institutions. The most prominent trend is to drive the learning and teaching processes towards the development of students thinking skills. Another trend is to link education to life and critical practical application in accordance with the requirements of the 21st century skills while avoiding traditional models in a manner that paves the way for new styles and methods in terms of planning, implementation, evaluation and follow-up.
The Professional Development Department at T4edu realizes that the best way to achieve this is to design programs and projects that enable educational institutions to adopt the Professional Learning Communities philosophy, enhance the capacities of individuals, and qualify them to be able to maintain lifelong self-learning while undergoing holistic personality development. This will enable them to produce new knowledge and be prepared for play roles in the future.
We aim to offer high quality professional development programs to enhance the performance of educational incumbents within learning communities in line with the best international and local practices.
- Offering innovative professional development solutions through Professional Learning Communities (PLCs).
- Providing professional development products and services in line with the latest trends and in partnership with local and international consultancies.
- Meeting professional requirements in accordance with career path requirements through an integrated system for sustainable professional development.
- Providing professional development consultancy services informed by and based on field studies and research.
- Training educational experts and trainers in line with accredited standards.