Tatweer Company for Educational Services (T4EDU) is seeking to be the first partner in the innovative and integrated learning solutions .T4EDU is a Saudi company, it founded on May 18, 2012 and wholly owned by Tatweer Education Holding; it is a leading company in the field of public education development inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. T4EDU provides innovative solutions that enable children and youth to access optimal education in the 21st century.
The top management of T4EDU is committed to provide high quality educational services for our beneficiaries at KSA, this will be achieved by:
- Establishing, implementing and maintaining a quality management system against ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
- Comply with all relevant legislation.
- Exceeding our beneficiaries and interested parties expectations for services performance and quality.
- Setting and reviewing measurable quality objectives and ensuring those objectives are met.
- Providing the necessary resources and ensuring responsibilities and authorities are determined and communicated within Tatweer Co. for Educational Services.
- Engaging our people, ensuring they are aware of and trained in beneficiary’s requirements and the Quality Management System.
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system and assessing opportunities for its continual improvement.
This Quality Policy Statement and its associated procedures strictly applies to all activities of T4EDU, wherever work is carried out and is to be followed by all employees as well as any nominated parties working on the company’s behalf.
This Quality Policy Statement is also communicated to all employees, beneficiaries & external providers and is made available to other interested parties as required and appropriate.
T4EDU will regularly review the Quality Policy and the Quality Objectives during Management Reviews to ensure its continuing suitability.
Last update 01/09/2016